Re: [Ambassadors] The 4f-problematic of Fedora.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Josephine Tannhäuser
<josephine tannhauser googlemail com> wrote:
> 2009/12/18, sankarshan <foss mailinglists gmail com>:
>> Did you have the problems after going through
>> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundations> ?
> I read this before!

The reason I asked was to allow us to have a discussion as to whether
you have concerns about how the Foundations are explained on the page
or, whether it is more about how you interpret them.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>

Sent from Brisbane, Qld, Australia