[Ambassadors] FAmSCo election results December 2009

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Dec 18 17:55:06 UTC 2009

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

> Congratulations to those who has won. tatica and lfoppiano, welcome
> aboard. kital, spevack, ke4qqq, RodrigoPadula will look forward to
> work with you again.

<snip>

> rsc, djf_jeff, red_alert, mbuf, sseiersen thank you for throwing in
> your hats. I am sure that we will continue to get your constructive
> and valuable suggestions.
>
> Thanks to you all who contested and those who have taken their time to
> cast their votes.

I agree -- everyone who participated in the election process -- either
by running for famsco or by voting for famsco -- thank you.

It's my personal goal to make sure that 2010 is considered the best year
for Fedora Ambassadors all over the world.  I think we have a lot of
good opportunities and work to do, not only in continuing to improve
ambassador processes, but also in growing contributors worldwide and in
ensuring that we have Fedora Activity Days and/or FUDCons in all regions
of the world.

--Max