Re: [Ambassadors] FAmSCo election results December 2009

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

Congratulations to those who has won. tatica and lfoppiano, welcome aboard. kital, spevack, ke4qqq, RodrigoPadula will look forward to work with you again.

<snip>

rsc, djf_jeff, red_alert, mbuf, sseiersen thank you for throwing in your hats. I am sure that we will continue to get your constructive and valuable suggestions.

Thanks to you all who contested and those who have taken their time to cast their votes.

I agree -- everyone who participated in the election process -- either by running for famsco or by voting for famsco -- thank you.

It's my personal goal to make sure that 2010 is considered the best year for Fedora Ambassadors all over the world. I think we have a lot of good opportunities and work to do, not only in continuing to improve ambassador processes, but also in growing contributors worldwide and in ensuring that we have Fedora Activity Days and/or FUDCons in all regions of the world.

--Max