[Ambassadors] FAmSCo election results December 2009

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 18 19:00:36 UTC 2009

congratulations to all

This is a huge responsibility for me and Luca as the "newbies" of the team
and I personally hope to fill everyones expectations about my work. I can
only promise that I'll keep trying to do my best effort and being cheerful
like I always do.

Great Christmas Gift.

P.D.: and like I said to LATAM friends... we are only the voice to get help
and make success bigger.

2009/12/18 Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com>

> On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, susmit shannigrahi wrote:
>
>  Congratulations to those who has won. tatica and lfoppiano, welcome
>> aboard. kital, spevack, ke4qqq, RodrigoPadula will look forward to work with
>> you again.
>>

> <snip>
>

>> rsc, djf_jeff, red_alert, mbuf, sseiersen thank you for throwing in your
>> hats. I am sure that we will continue to get your constructive and valuable
>> suggestions.
>>
>> Thanks to you all who contested and those who have taken their time to
>> cast their votes.
>>

> I agree -- everyone who participated in the election process -- either by
> running for famsco or by voting for famsco -- thank you.
>
> It's my personal goal to make sure that 2010 is considered the best year
> for Fedora Ambassadors all over the world.  I think we have a lot of good
> opportunities and work to do, not only in continuing to improve ambassador
> processes, but also in growing contributors worldwide and in ensuring that
> we have Fedora Activity Days and/or FUDCons in all regions of the world.
>
> --Max

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org