Re: [Ambassadors] FAmSCo election results December 2009

Hello everyone, thank you all for your support.

I am a member of FAMSCO since the first election, always working with
Fedora in Latin America.

Now that we are a tight community, I will focus other regions,
supporting the growth of Fedora on other continents!

2010 will be the best year for Fedora!!! I'm looking forward to work
with all of you next year!

Have a nice weekend!!!