[Ambassadors] Thank you

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 20 13:48:15 UTC 2009

Thank you for this words Francesco

Is for people like you that, we the newbies, are here trying to help. We
just want to follow the example of people like you who trully believe that a
change can be made just working hard for a right cause and helping people to
be better everyday.

Merry Christmas and a really happy new year :D

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
http://www.fedora-ve.org