Re: [Ambassadors] Thank you

2009/12/20 María Leandro <tatica fedoraproject org>:
> Thank you for this words Francesco
>
> Is for people like you that, we the newbies, are here trying to help. We
> just want to follow the example of people like you who trully believe that a
> change can be made just working hard for a right cause and helping people to
> be better everyday.
>
> Merry Christmas and a really happy new year :D

Thank you! This is really important for me and, sure, it confirms that
the choice I've made to not run again for FAmSCo was the best one I
could do.

I'm sure new members, like you, are an important added value for
FAmSCo and sure will help boost Ambassadors growth and evolution.

I wish you a good Christmas, and a good work in FAmSCo.

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini