[Ambassadors] :) A friendly reminder for the APAC meeting on Sunday, December 27th, 2009 at 07:00 UTC :)

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 04:28:11 UTC 2009

2009/12/21 David Ramsey <diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com>:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Greetings. :)
>
> :)  A friendly reminder for the APAC meeting on Sunday, December 27th, 2009 at 07:00 UTC  :)

I don't know if people will be able to attend it during the Christmas.
If others are ok with it, I have no problem. I shall be there.
Otherwise, it would be better if you can organise it after the new year.

Also, please update your name as the APAC meeting lead in the wiki.
And thanks for doing it.

--
Regards,
Susmit.