[Ambassadors] Are ambassadors happy with range voting for FAmSCo?

Rob Freudenberg thon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 21 19:06:30 UTC 2009

This may seem academic, however, would it be possible to do a two
column body for the voting page next year so that one can read the
candidates blurb while voting?  I realize we can open up an extra
tab/window, but this would be nice for a newbie (such as myself) who's
trying to make a reasonable, albeit brief, judgement.

thanks,