[Ambassadors] During some of my review of the Fedora 12 "Constantine, " Fedora 12 Talking Points. :)

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 00:16:23 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 12:45 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Community includes Red Hat folks one would hope.

Well that's debatable. But irrelevant to this thread, let's skip it.

>> If it is *for the F12 Desktop Spin release.* as you say : please
>> _remove_ contents
>
> I agree there is some confusion over what the intended audience for
> talking points is but this request seems unnecessarily aggresive.

Ah no, I'm not aggressive. I just want to stress that if my contents
about FEL 12 were removed with an unjustified reason, all non-relevant
contents should bear the same consequence. As it's unfair for the
unpaid amount of time spent for nothing.

>The talking points
> are derived from the feature list, plain and simple.

So why do we need a "Talking Points" wiki page if it would be an
enhanced copy of the feature list ? Ideally improving the feature list
would be enough in terms of long term wiki page maintenance.

Currently the feature list is technical as it is expected and the
Talking points is user-convincing contents as required. The current
situation is _not_ to complicate this expected situation, but simply
improve the contents on the Talking points wiki page.

Chitlesh