Re: [Ambassadors] Thinking about future Red Hat training and/or certification. :)

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Frederic Hornain <fhornain gmail com> wrote:
Dear *,

FYI -> http://www.redhat.com/rhceloopback/

Best Regards
Frederic

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 10:27 AM, jaideep k <jaideep sakshama org> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 5:44 AM, Caius 'kaio' Chance <k kaio me> wrote:
> (2009年12月22日 14:25), David Ramsey wrote:
>>
>> Thinking about future Red Hat training and/or certification.  :)
>>
>> ==================================================================

> RHCE exam helped me to have a much deeper understanding on mechanisms of
> Linux/RHEL/Fedora/CentOS blah blah.

Infact i moved towards fedora after earning my RHCE and then
practicing  for RHCSS . RHEL5 was the one that gave me knowledge of
Linux .

Seriously , the best one to consider is RHCE as far as the linux certification goes.But fedora is the true winner it is the one that inspired me to take RHCE.i got my RHCE at 18.i may get RHCSS in 19.i have cleared two exams(EX429 & EX423) and one left for
being the youngest RHCSS.so hats off to both fedora and redhat.
--
s.saiganesh
fedora ambassador