[Ambassadors] help needed in contributing to se-linux policies development.

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 09:18:51 UTC 2009

> Hi Sai,
>
> On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 02:30, sai ganesh <ganesai at gmail.com> wrote:
>>     my name is sai. i am a fedora-ambassador.i want to contribute to the
>> development of se-linux policies.i am  a Redhat certified se-linux policy
>> administrator.i am well versed in development of se-linux policies.how can i
>> contribute ?
>> whom should i contact?

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)

Mathieu, thank you for your post and guidance.  It is good to have ideas in order to help Sai with his pursuit.  :)

> This list is definitely not the best place to ask for that. You should
> try on fedora-devel where all the developers hang out:

> Alternatively, you could try the following:
> 1. find the packages providing the SELinux policies :
>    selinux-policy
> 2. Go to look for its owner in the PackageDB :
>    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/selinux-policy?_csrf_token=ab377a170b2ad7402bcc385abe160c7c8f22895a

> There, you just found the FAS accounts of the owners of the package.
> They should be able to guide you towards contributing ;)

Fantastic ideas to help Sai and others in their pursuit to contribute to our Fedora project.  :v)

Please have a great day!  :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

猿も木から落ちる

さるもきからおちる

Even monkeys fall from trees.

Even experts make mistakes.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey

* Three dual core systems with 3.0 GB running the Fedora 12 (Constantine) kernel - vmlinuz-2.6.31.6-166.fc12.i686.PAE

* One dual core system with 3.0 GB running the Fedora 13 kernel - 2.6.32.2-14.fc13.i686.PAE

With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB of RAM and two SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.

=