[Ambassadors] Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Mon Dec 28 03:56:40 UTC 2009

Hey Max, all,

Ambassadors were discussing in IRC about ordering some Fedora embroidered
baseball caps for event swag, and the general consensus was that the Brand
Fuel caps were really nice, and it would be cool if we could get them ordered
from their manufacturer.

Do you (Max) or anyone on either marketing or ambassadors have any details on
the manufacturer that Brand Fuel uses and how we could get in contact with
them?

Thanks all,
Ryan Rix

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash at gmail.com -> ry at n.rix.si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.