Re: [Ambassadors] Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

On Tue 29 December 2009 8:46:13 am inode0 wrote:
> Now I want a Fedora hockey stick to, well, I don't know to do what with
> exactly!

Who cares, it's freaking cool! :)

I'm not sure who has SVGs or anything. I guess I can make one up, but I don't
have a scale-able version of Bryant2 or whichever font the logo uses...
Someone should probably whip up the SVGs if no one else has them already.

Ryan

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash gmail com -> ry n rix si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash gmail com          | MSN: phrkonaleash yahoo com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh irc freenode net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.