[Ambassadors] fosdem fedora social party saturday night

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 23:51:46 UTC 2009

Hello there,

Tonight, we found a nice place that we can all meet saturday 7 feb at 20h.
At Churchills bar:
http://www.churchills.be/

It is 2 mins by foot from the fosdem beer event.

The barman told me that we are welcome however he can't refuse regular
customers. The bar is divided into 2 parts: groundfloor and upstairs.
We can have upstairs. At 21h there will be a concert below. People can
play pool upstairs.

I will not be able to check my mails during this weekend. So please
spread the word to your fedora colleagues.

Chitlesh