[Ambassadors] APAC Meeting @ 2009-02-15 03:00 UTC

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 02:38:51 UTC 2009

Thanks Heherson.
Probably, I shall not be there, as I shall be on train at that time.
I shall follow the logs. And I have updated the agenda.

Let us have a discussion on the task list for APAC here at the mailing list.
This [1] may be a good reference.
Thanks.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Tasks

2009/2/7 Heherson Pagcaliwagan <azneita at fedoraproject.org>:
> Just a quick reminder that we'll be holding our monthly meeting in
> #fedora-meeting (irc.freenode.net) next Sunday 15 February 03:00 UTC.
>
> If you are interested in participating, or have something to
> contribute, feel free to add it to our agenda:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2009-02-15
>
> See you guys!
>
> Heherson Pagcaliwagan

Regards,