[Ambassadors] Re: Organize NA and EMEA IRC meeting

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 10 15:55:51 UTC 2009

Ok, FOSDEM is past. I think we should think about a possible date/time
to finally have this meeting.

I want to ask all of you (expecially who suggested this initiative)
what is the preferred date/time in order to have at least some people
from both side.

After this experiment FAmSCo will analize the results and, surely (no
doubt of it), will try to investigate the possibility to have such
meetings with other regions tool.

Keep in mind that its aim is to give local groups the possibility to
share experience/solve common problems and discuss about the wide
possibility to collaborate on common tasks. This initiative should be
taken when needed and, according to the initiative sponsors, there
were some common topics to take care of it.

I invite, moreover, to suggest a chair for this meeting, maybe one of
the regional meeting chair and tell here again the agends.

Thank you with the people who suggest this initiative

Hoping to received feedbacks (and sure answers)

Francesco Ugolini