[Ambassadors] Re: Organize NA and EMEA IRC meeting

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Feb 15 12:17:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

in case that somebody wants me to attend the meeting, ...
For me it's impossible to be there before 22 CET because of "business
cases", family and "dog related" options :-(
But I'm also sure that there are many, many, other persons who attend
and will give their ideas for a successfully teamwork between the
"groups" ..

Regards

Gerold