[Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 05:09:49 UTC 2009

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<foss.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:23 AM, susmit shannigrahi
> <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> /me would be waiting for Susmit to write in with more...
>>
>> My point is, there are a lot of Fedora Ambassadors and a lot of them
>> are inactive or pseudo active.
>
> Doing this on a regular basis would provide everyone with an idea of
> what has been happening around the world within a time snapshot.

If there is a template to follow in each ambassador page that require
periodically to be updated... it will show right away if he or she is
active or not. For example if you have a time line on your activities,
it will show your last activities, and also may show for how long an
ambassador has been dormant. It is a bit of work, but it will help
keep track of things.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217