[Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:13:28 UTC 2009

> All this rings a bell regarding ambassador page template (or
> templates) to help organize personal information in a more coherent
> way. When you see one ambassador page and then see another, ther are
> time that you can not relate the info. Let alone those pages that are
> almost empty. I followed the template discussion, but I can't recall a
> conclusion on that topic.

There was not!!!
I guess we need to automate the new home page creation, so that
whenever someone is approved, the page is automatically created.

>There are also ambassador listed that
> haven't created their page.
> They are highlighted in red, some of them
> have more that two month old without taking care of this duty.

I shall work on this homeless ambassador thing in our next meeting.
Thanks for raising this.

> I have been tracking my activities on my page. I have created an
> orderly account but without aesthetically considerations. I don't know
> if that example may help Susmit ideas.

This is exactly what I am trying to say.
Thanks for it.
I shall make it a point of reference. :)

> Best regards
>
> --
> Neville
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Yn1v