[Ambassadors] Re: [fedora-india] Help reequired for install fest in Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, West Bengal

Rangeen Basu sherry151 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:46:39 UTC 2009

> Also, I shall be handing over 50 DVDs and some stickers for this event.
> If more needed, Dipanjan, please take care from your quota, I shall
> give it to you.

I shall get in touch with Dipanjan and Sarbatha for further action.

> But I have rarely seen any install fest of that size.
> If it happens it will be great.

Well that's the number the organizers gave me. Lets see if we can see this
through.

> Rangeen, after event, I shall be needing all the details to whom media
> was distributed. i.e Name, address, email, designation of all the
> participants as soft copy, in addition to the customary event report.
> Dipanjan, Sarbartha can guide you.
>
> Also, if any media is in excess, please return those.
>
> Thanks.

Once the event is done, I shall give a complete update of the event and also
mail you the list of people to whom the media has been distribute. I shall
return any excess dvd to you or to Dipanjan. If possible let me know if
anyone else is coming to the event and where and when I can collect the
media provided Dipanjan or Sabatha are not coming.
--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury

sherry151 at gmail.com
!!!Windows is "micro"-soft[ware]..I like bigger things!!!