[Famsco-list] Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Tue Feb 17 16:20:18 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> This reminds me to the famous active inactive discussion we had ;)
> <https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2007-
> April/msg00004.html>

Before we get too far down the road with this - perhaps we should all
conversation has come up - and Joerg was smart enough to reference it.

There are a ton of messages in this thread where we hotly debated the
issue two years ago (I think this was the second time it had been
brought up)

The thread is worth reading. This always ends up alienating people.