[Famsco-list] Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 17 17:49:40 UTC 2009

> The CountryList page shouldn't just be a page.  It should be a little web
> form where people give their location and get back a list of the Ambassadors
> who are closest to them.  Then the potential contributor can talk with that
> Ambassador, learn more about Fedora, and be put into contact with the right
> other people who can help them be successful.
[snip]
> I think that making the CountryList page more interactive is another, and
> that is good for someone who wants to work with the Fedora Account System,
> or who wants to bribe one of the Websites/Infrastructure/FAS guys to help
> them out.

Couldn't it be a nice interactive map showing where our contributors are ?

Like say, what I'm trying to build here: http://fedorahosted.org/shomyu

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin