[Famsco-list] Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 18 07:58:50 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:
>
>> Couldn't it be a nice interactive map showing where our contributors are ?
>>
>> Like say, what I'm trying to build here: http://fedorahosted.org/shomyu
>
> Yes, yes it could!  Good work!  Is there anyone else helping you?  Don't you
> eventually need to get data out of the FAS for this to really work?

Nope, I'm alone ATM (but would accept any help as I have very few time
to hack on it, see the frequency of commits to the git repository :( )

For the FAS stuff, well, right now I'm trying to have shomyu actually
work properly :)

Once it is suitable, if we want to use it the Fedora Infrastructure,
then yes, it'll need to use the FAS bindings (guess why I developed it
in python ? ;)

In the future, I'd love to see it integrated in our MyFedora project
(for contributors to locate themselves), as well as in a public page
for (people to consult).

But once again, it is in an early development stage, and help is very welcome :)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin