[Famsco-list] Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 18 08:01:05 UTC 2009

2009/2/17 Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>:
> Am Dienstag 17 Februar 2009 18:49:40 schrieb Mathieu Bridon (bochecha):
>> Couldn't it be a nice interactive map showing where our contributors are ?
>>
>> Like say, what I'm trying to build here: http://fedorahosted.org/shomyu
>
> Rahul started a Frappr Map years ago - did not know if this is still
> maintained?

Frappr is:
1. a non free (as in free speech) service
2. a service where _your_ data are not stored in _your_ infrastructure
(guess how they can provide for free as in free beer ?)
3. using a non-free technology, flash (and it doesn't even work with
the free flash players available in fedora)

Can we really even think about using it for promoting and developing
free software ?

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin