[Ambassadors] inactive ambassadors, a proposed solution

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:48:02 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Paul Mellors <paul at paulmellors.net> wrote:
> María Leandro wrote:
>>
>> We also know that we have some ambassadors that don't contribute with any
>> project. What do we do with them?
>>
>> I think we should contact them an assign some task... just to incorporate
>> them to the team
>>

> Assigning tasks?  Would feel like i'm back at school and i'm being given
> homework :)
>
> Paul

I feel what María meant was something that was pointed early:
Mentoring. Help people to find what to do or how to help.  I think
mentoring has to improve, I feel lost at some points. And there is not
much people on IRC channel for mentors.  But I liked the relationship:
tasks <-> homework :)

I really like what Max summarized. +1

--
Neville