Fwd:Re: [Ambassadors] inactive ambassadors, a proposed solution

Amirtham purendra raman bala bamirthampr at in.com
Thu Feb 19 17:44:16 UTC 2009

  Original message From:Walter Cervini< wcervini at fedoraproject.org >Date: 19 Feb 09 21:50:03Subject:Re: [Ambassadors] inactive ambassadors, a proposed solutionTo: fedoraambassadorslist at redhat.com+12009/2/20 Mar­a Leandro+12009/2/20 Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Max Spevackwrote:> WHAT DO WE DO WITH INACTIVE AMBASSADORS? > > If someone is inactive, we *DO NOT* kick them out of the ambassadors group > in FAS, and we *DO NOT* remove them from fedoraambassadors list. > > But we should remove them from the "directory of Ambassadors sorted by > country", which I argue again needs to be much more visible and useful, so > that those inactive Ambassadors aren't being asked to do publicfacing > things. > > When someone resurfaces or has more time for Ambassadors, we put them back > on the directory.+1 to this and, thanks for writing this up.http://www.gutenberg..net  Fine literature digitally republished http://www.plos.org  Public Library of Science http://
 www.creativecommons.org  Flexible copyright for creative work Fedoraambassadorslist mailing list Fedoraambassadorslist at redhat.com https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedoraambassadorslist  taticaMaria Gracia Leandrohttp://www.tatica.orghttp://www.iseit.net http://www.latinux.org http://www.latinux.comhttp://www.fedorave.orghttp://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MariaLeandroLinuxUser= 440285GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56"Be yourself... Don't be anyone else"  Fedoraambassadorslist mailing list Fedoraambassadorslist at redhat.com https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedoraambassadorslist  W at lt3r C3rv1n|