[Ambassadors] inactive ambassadors, a proposed solution

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:54:29 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Rodrigo Menezes
<rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Neville,
>
> In a country with few members, a near country could monitor their actions
> provide guidelines for they. As a worldwide program, the core doesn't know
> how local users in each country works, but near country does, or should do.
>
> "Or when the group members have better communication to fedora at large that
> among themselves?"
>
> Why not create this communication for all group members? Off course USA will
> talk directly with Fedora Core, but other groups should create this mature
> local group to be stronger and accomplish bigger goals.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rodrigo Menezes

I will love to have a Central American Ambassador Group... but hey!
All the other country leaders are flagged in red when you check the
country list.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/CountryList#Central_America

So, I can not contact them to submit my monthly report.

What I really want to point is that not all country/regions are at the
same level of maturity. So the solution should have to accommodate
some differences or be flexible.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217