[Ambassadors] I'll be at scale, just running a little late.

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:18:55 UTC 2009

Hi, Joseph --

Not to worry -- come when you can.

Also, we're going to have people able to contribute to Fedora Activity Day
remotely -- so by all means if you're not in the Los Angeles area, stop by.

Details to follow.

[Meanwhile, in a fit of shameless self-promotion, I'll be blogging about
SCaLE throughout the weekend on both Larry the Fedora Guy, featured on
Fedora Planet, and Larry the Free Software Guy, which isn't. URLs
http://larrythefedoraguy.wordpress.com and
http://larrythefreesoftwareguy.wordpress.com ]

Larry Cafiero