[Ambassadors] Re: inactive ambassadors, a proposed solution

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 20 16:33:26 UTC 2009

> example; Currently, because of my day time job, it is difficult to
> make my presence in the community noticeable (no internet connection
> allowed). It doesn't mean I am not active, at home I try to compensate
> as much time as possible. Sharing knowledge about the Emerging
> Technologies, cobbler, koan, spacewalk is still spreading the
> awareness of Fedora and it's community. When possible I am helping
> people with packaging, installation support and education about how to
> use a system from desktop to server use. How could a local leader know
> without approaching me, or me keeping him up to date?

When you joined, didn't you get in touch with the already established
ambassadors in your region ?

If you did, then the local leaders already know you ;)

If you didn't, whether you should have, whether you were the first one
(aren't you the local leader all the others will get in touch with
then ?)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin