[Ambassadors] New ambassador wants help !

Leroy hanyong.lim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 08:57:48 UTC 2009

Hi Dijvijay, welcome to Fedora Ambassadors. There are many different ways
you can contribute as a Fedora Ambassador.
A few examples of these are:

   - Recommend Fedora to others (Spread the word about Fedora)
   - Conduct seminars on Why to Use Fedora
   - Helping out in the FreeMedia programme
   - And many more....

Heh. I'll shut up now else I'll become naggy. XD There you go, some ideas on
how to promote Fedora. Hope I did help you some.