[Ambassadors] Final Details for Kalyani Govt. Engineering Collg. Install Fest and FAD

Mon Feb 23 04:07:41 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com> wrote:

> India has shown a lot of interests on FEL this year. I should spend
> some time preparing some
> - slides/pdf
> - documentation
> so that ambassadors can easily spread the word.

If the FEL article does get published in March09 (I am yet to chase
Aanjhan for details on that), I'd expect much more interest along the
following lines:

- how to use it as a development platform
- how to put requests for enhancements
- how to 'market' it to more institutions

The beauty of FEL is that it fits right into the curriculum without
requiring a modification in the curriculum contents. That plug-n-play
part is going to be of immense help when augmented with slides/pdf or,
even a small recording talking about FEL, its genesis and its roadmap.