[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora 11: What do we expect?

mohaas05 (Kaminator) mohaas05 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 03:14:15 UTC 2009

I apologize if I worded myself incorrectly. I never meant to say that Fedora
should not be easy at all. Rather I meant that we shouldn't go out of the
way just to make it easy. It should really be a balance between increasing
usability for new users while at the same time not hindering more advanced
users.

--
Kamin Horvath
Fedora Ambassadors USA