[Ambassadors] FOSDEM

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 19:39:10 UTC 2009

On Sun, 1 Feb 2009, Felix Kaechele wrote:

> + over 9000
>
> I would really appreciate such party as I think it would be really
> essential to get in touch with the other people whose names all too
> often run across my screen.
>
> We could have some beers!

I think we should make some plans at the booth on Saturday, and try to
find a bar somewhere that a lot of us can all go to for some beers.

I would expect that we'd have dinners with Fedora and Red Hat people
together on Friday and Saturday nights, but I think we also might need
to be flexible and split into smaller groups, simply because it is hard
for 30+ people to all go to the same place :)

--Max