[Ambassadors] Polos for North America

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:49:32 UTC 2009

An update:

I got an e-mail off list from someone in Europe asking about availability.
To my knowedge, as limited as that might be :-) , I believe Europe has its
own order page here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/PoloShirt

As for North America, again the page is here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA#Fedora_Ambassador_Polo_Shirts_for_FAMNA

Sorry but I don't know what the order pages are for polos in other areas
(South America, Asia, Antarctica . . . ), but if someone knows where to
order for other areas, please jump in here.

Thanks.

Larry Cafiero