[Ambassadors] FAmNA Polos: Order yours by Tuesday, February 10th

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sat Feb 7 16:02:29 UTC 2009

Hi Fedora Ambassadors in the US and Canada --

So far we have an order of 11 more polos from 9 more Ambassadors in the
US and Canada.  I have sent the details and shipping addresses of the
orders already placed on the wiki to the vendor.  I have three polos on
hand from previous orders which I will ship out directly from here.

There is still time to order a Fedora Ambassador polo.  Add your name to
the wiki page at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA

and follow up with an e-mail to me indicating your shipping address.
I'll then issue a PayPal invoice to you at your e-mail address.
Shipping should be within 3-4 weeks or so.

If any of those who've placed an order already need a polo ASAP, I have
two XL and one L on hand.  Jon Stanley, if you are going to SCALE and
need one for then, I can ship these to you now.  Does anyone need a
large polo who is going to SCALE?  Let me know.  Larry, sorry I don't
have any stock your size.  Thanks!

   - pascal

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pcalarco