[Ambassadors] IMPORTANT: FOSDEM Reimbursements

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sun Feb 8 07:55:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

If you need reimbursements for anything related to FOSDEM, it is
*ESSENTIAL* that you either give me your receipts in person at FOSDEM,
or that you follow the steps on this page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements

These reimbursements need to be in Red Hat's Q4 budget, which means that
I need to get all my expense reports filed by this coming Friday (Feb
13).

So please make sure you get any of your FOSDEM reimbursements in the
pipeline as soon as possible.

My deep thanks to all who came to FOSDEM, and helped to make it such a
great event.  There are so many Fedora Ambassadors here that in some
cases I have only been able to shake your hand and say hello briefly,
but I hope that I have a chance to talk with more folks on Sunday.

--Max