[Ambassadors] Planet Fedora

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 9 11:59:58 UTC 2009

> You will be amazed at how much good information is on Planet Fedora. Please,
> please, please read it every day if you can!

Obviously, we can't read it everyday. And even if we did, sometimes
there are so much articles in one day that you must read it several
times a day if you want to miss no article.

IMHO, it is still lacking a way to see more than one page of articles,
being able to browse back throught articles you may have missed.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador