[Ambassadors] Fedora at FOSDEM'09 - Thank you all -

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:40:49 UTC 2009

Dear *,

Many thanks

   - to you all for having make FOSDEM'09 a real success !
   - to the FOSDEM'09 Team and theirs volunteers !
   - to all of them who stands at the booth !
   - to all speakers for their great works !
   - and finally to our CentOS, Debian and so on friends for theirs
   amiabilities !

Congratulations Guys !

Particular thanks to Dag, Fabian Ar., Pascal, Ruth, Jeff, Paul, Sophie, Max,
Joerg, Chitlesh, Gerold, Fabian Af., Pierros,Kostas, Christoph, Francesco,
Robert, Jasper, Simo, Thomas, Raphael, Robert, Marek, Xavier, Pierre-Yves,
Pablo, Maxime, Luca, Lorenzo, Tomeu, Greg, Alasdair, Jens, Jan, Henrik,
Jeroen, Armel, Sandro, Dimitris, Felix, Nicolas, Andreas, Jonathan, Bert,
Alexandre, Sebastian, Bogomil, Tom, Stefan, Mathieu, Yaakov, Nicolas,
Lennart, Michael, Foad, Thierry, Jonathan, Beni and others for your great
helps.

Let's hope I do not forget someone. If so, sorry in advance. I promise I
will not do it again! :)

In order to improve the next FOSDEM, feel free to send me your feed backs.
They are really welcomed !!!

N.B. : Sorry for the delay.

Best Regards
Frederic Hornain