[Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 05:29:34 UTC 2009

> I have been participating of free media program since December 2008. I
> followed and tested the automated processing of the freemedia. But I
> haven't see any request on February. I just wanted to know what
> happened with this.

I don't know.
But I still don't know how the form get opened and closed.
That is, how it is decided to close the form? based on date ? based on
number of e requests?

Unless we are clear about these, we can not open it to public.

For a start, I am going to create a page under
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SOP/ to clear out the process.

you can edit it here
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SOP/FreeMedia
Thanks.