[Ambassadors] Quick APAC Meeting Report

Heherson Pagcaliwagan azneita at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 16 17:12:43 UTC 2009

Just want to make a quick report that nobody else made it to the APAC
meeting last Sunday as scheduled. Even though I already half expected
it,  I was still surprised by the no show.

So here's what I discussed with myself:
1. Philippines has two upcoming events that I know of - the ITE
Roadshow and the Summer Geek Camp 2 (both of which are now already on
FedoraEvents)
2. Harish just promised to provide media for the ITE Roadshow and he
has my lots of thanks.
3. APAC needs an event that will bring the community together -
something like this FOSDEM I've been hearing a lot of lately :D

Regards,
--
Heherson Pagcaliwagan
http://project.azneita.org