[Ambassadors] Remote FAD'ing

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Feb 18 06:17:59 UTC 2009

Our goal this coming Friday is to be connected to a Fedora Talk
conference room throughout the Activity Day.  In addition to IRC, this
will facilitate communication with people involved in the User Guide,
font packaging, or OLPC/Sugar related to the activity day goals.

  sip:2008 at talk.fedoraproject.org

You can set your VoIP password via your Fedora account, and read up on
the talk service:

  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/asterisk/
  http://talk.fedoraproject.org/

For example, if you cannot get a softphone or hardphone VoIP client to
work, you can use a dial-in number instead.

According to the schedule[1], we'll work to keep a conference line
open during these times PST (UTC):

  10 am (1800 UTC) to 6 pm (0200 UTC)

There is a lunch in there, but ideally we'll be ordering take-out.
There is a dinner on the schedule, but we also have BoF in the same
room starting at 7 pm PST, so it's probable that dinner will also be a
take out affair or conducted late (after 8 pm.)

Talk with you then,

- Karsten

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Activity_Day_at_SCaLE_7x#Schedule
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org