[Ambassadors] what can I do in Iran?

Kamin Horvath mohaas05 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 03:35:11 UTC 2009

Of course if Fedora is indeed barred from distribution on your area,
you could always work with a Fedora based distribution that isn't
subject to US law. However of course that would mean support would be
more limited. Hopefully we'll be able to resolve this easily.

Kamin Horvath
Fedora Ambassadors USA

On Feb 18, 2009, at 5:48 PM, Mostafa Daneshvar <mostafa.daneshvar at gmail.com