RES: [Ambassadors] inactive ambassadors, a proposed solution

Rodrigo Menezes rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br
Fri Feb 20 12:02:22 UTC 2009

Neville, you are correct, but this red page is not what we need as a Group.

In this way Max's Guideline for Inactive Ambassadors cover very well:
>An active ambassador is someone who:
>3) Has a useful, up-to-date personal page on the Fedora wiki.

But, what we need is not only to remove Ambassadors from Country List, we
need to remove people from our system. FAS has their e-mails used to assign
in the system, let us try to contact these gentlemen and take actions about
their membership.

Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes