RES: [Ambassadors] inactive ambassadors, a proposed solution

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 12:22:51 UTC 2009

2009/2/19 Terrance Hutchinson < hidden >:
>  I have set up a blog and have created some posts in regards to
> Fedora 10 FEL. I guess what I am trying to say that since I have only been
> ambassador for about a month, that don't remove me from the list, I will be
> more active once I clear my
> workload. I apologize for not being active immediately.

Hello Terrance,
I welcome your initiative for blogging FEL and invite you to add this
blog on the Fedora Planet.
http://planet.fedoraproject.org

At the same time, I invite you to join the FEL mailing list as we are
constantly discussing on ways to improve it. Some discussions are even
for F-12 timeframe.