Re: [Ambassadors] Re: inactive ambassadors, a proposed solution

Amirtham purendra raman bala bamirthampr at in.com
Sun Feb 22 01:25:40 UTC 2009

  Original message From:PaulMarc Bougharios< paulmarc at ieee.org >Date: 22 Feb 09 03:56:19Subject:Re: [Ambassadors] Re: inactive ambassadors, a proposed solutionTo: fedoraambassadorslist at redhat.comHi all,I consider myself one of those ambassadors who are quite active in their community, but fail to "report back" on wiki's and blogs, or even reply to mailing lists.Not that I wouldn't want to write reports or chat with fellows from a community I take pride to being member of, but I tend to spend my spare time (if any) working on getting people to love Fedora. I honestly barely have the time to read my emails, much less to reply to all of them...However, thus far, I have been able to reach thousands of university students, did a seminar on "How to use Linux (Fedora) as a reliable OS", and constantly am spreading the word around. Heck, even my IT manager asked me a couple of days ago to give him both the 32 & 64 bit Fedora DVD's: our proxy servers will soon get what's best out ther
 e to drive them: Fedora 10!And maybe our workstations will be finally fueled with the most productive OS one can lay hands on. I side by inode0 with:"...I suggest you lead by example and just do it. You don't need a rule."And I think Roy's got a point:"...At the end of the day, I think its now time for someone to come forth and make a decision for the rest of the ambassadors to adhere."Until the next reply of this interesting (and long) thread, have a nice weekend, all of you! Take care,PaulMarc Bougharios, Engrhttp://www.paulmarc.org/ May God Be With You