[Ambassadors] Inactive Ambassadors Proposal - FAmSCo answer

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 24 20:43:41 UTC 2009

Your voice is a real precious one and FAmSCo is really interested in
knowing what you think about this topic and the other interesting
connected discussions.

This discussion clearly show us the different POVs that each person
has. For a variety of reason everyone here explained clearly and with
good argumentations his/her reasons: this demonstrated how deep is
your interest in the project and the real passion you have.

Now it's time to take a decision, the most reasonable and the best one
for the project but, firstly, for all Ambassadors, especially the
active ones.

FAmSCo had a discussion during its last meeting and in its list,
finally we all agreed to work on a clean up of the wiki page, as
described in the first mail on this thread [1]. Also, we will stay in
touch with Local Contacts and, absolutely, with the community,
tracking the evolution of all the concerns moved and, if needed,
taking action on those one.

I think this discussion helped each other to face one of the most
complicated and difficult discussion, your words were as useful as
precious for the future of this project (even if you could see the
effects in the short time).

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-February/msg00279.html

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini