[Ambassadors] Re: Organize NA and EMEA IRC meeting

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Feb 25 15:23:37 UTC 2009

> What about Wednesday 25th at 18.00 UTC?

Is this happening today?

For whenever it does happen, here are some topics I think are worth
discussing.  Maybe it's better to have these discussions over email, so
that we can have some threads with more substance than "active or
inactive".

(1) Where is work being duplicated between teams?  In the places where
it is, is that duplication necessary, or redundant?  IMHO, I think that
most of the duplicated work is necessary due to geographical problems.

(2) What's the relationship with Red Hat like in both regions?  Where
can we get better support?  What do you need that you aren't getting?

(3) Do people feel like they have enough resources?  How do we deal with
the challenge of having more events than we can possibly fund properly,
and therefore having to prioritize some events over others, without
hurting the feelings of individual event owners?

(4) What are the problems we are currently trying to solve in each
region, and how are we going about doing it?

(5) Is FAMSCO giving you what you need?

--Max