[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Minutes from 2008-12-31

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 03:38:53 UTC 2009

* AmbassadorKits

   - herlo got an early start on FUDcon and created a Media Box layout
     for the AmbassadorKits.

       http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/files/media_box/

   - herlo plans to modify ianweller's fedora-business-cards package to
     customize the Media Boxes for each ambassador.

   - Need to think about the outer box used to house the AmbassadorKits.

* Media Discussion

   - herlo reports F10 live CDs arrived, installation media ordered and
     may arrive by FUDcon.

* FAmNA Resource Requests

   - herlo reports a new trac instance to help handle media/swag requests.

       https://fedorahosted.org/famnarequests

   - This should help ambassadors make requests and should immensely help
     us process and track requests to minimize effort and expense.

* Tasks [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Tasks]

* Open Floor

   - Update on the status of the t-shirt order.

   - Brief discussion about changing the frequency/times of FAmNA meetings,
     will be conducted on the f-a-l mailing list.

   - The Starfish and the Spider was highly recommended by all who had read
     it. All ambassadors should read this book. We may have a roundtable
     discussion of how this book's ideas relate to our work after others have
     a chance to read it.

I would again like to thank all the participants, especially the new
ambassadors joining us for the first time tonight.