[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Vice-Chair Appointment

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:28:12 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Francesco Ugolini
<fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> It a honor to appoint Joerg Simon [1] as FAmSCo Vice-Chair.
>
> Joerg is the most active (if not the only) Ambassadors Membership
> Administrator and, of course, a fellow FAmSCo member.

Which begs the question, how dos one become an Ambassadors Membershp
Administrator?  I see no way to sign up, get voted in or the like.

Would you mind putting this process on the wiki, or if it is, point me
to it?  I'd love to help in this manner as needed.

Cheers,

Clint