[Ambassadors] Possible projector for EventBox.

Jason Fenner axelilly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 14:38:19 UTC 2009

I saw on the list recently some conversation regarding the possibility of
purchasing some type of backdrop to include with the EventBox that a graphic
like the Fedora logo could be projected on.

Recently, I ran across a projector that is very small and light weight.  The
cost is also quite moderate.
I was thinking that it might have the potential of being a projector we'd
like to order and include in the EventBox.

It is sold by Dell:
Dell On The Go DLP Projector
Product# M109S
MSRP: $499.00

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/Projectors/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=224-0939

I wanted to send the idea out there for everyone's consideration.

--Jason